Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help i need your advice i got a family problem?

I dropped out of 9th grade in hs due to depression. I'm now 23, and successful i own my business, and bought my own house, also own a lamborghini.





The problem is i got a auntie (46) who tells me: ';my daughters are going to college'; or ';dumbass go get your g.e.d';. Then at the end of the day she says ';Please let me borrow $1000';. Then she keeps saying he thinks he's cool since he lives the ';high life';. When i clearly don't i just get hated on by so many people.





What should i do about all this? isn't she hating as well?Help i need your advice i got a family problem?
That dumb of her. yes shes hating. I think you've done very well!! don't ever let anyone tell you anything else.! I wouldn't give her anything. after she called you a dumbass. if you wasnt nothing but a dumbass before, why should you give her anything?Help i need your advice i got a family problem?
ur ant iz bin a 2faced but dont let it bother u jus cuz u made it in life dont mean u got 2let her borrow 1000! cuz u no she iz planin on keepin it no 2BORROW IT!!!
You go you! Tell them to go kick rocks! LOL HS isn't for everyone. If you didn't have any plans and were not doing anything with your life, then I'd understand your aunt. She seems like a firm believer in education, but it's your life, not hers. About the giving her money thing, I personally don't give money or let my relative ';borrow'; money because I know I won't see it again and the relationship just gets messed up. There is a huge rift in my family right now because of money and I'm not talking about immediate family and a little bit of change. I mean big ole first cousins hate my 3rd cousin's twice remove mom because of a 30,000 loan! Yeah she's hating. Don't you hate haters. Jeez, always wanna see somebody down in the dumps with them. Keep on being sucessful. In this crappy economy, I'm glad to hear some average joe's are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment