Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Please need advice on a serious family issue?

There is this girl I thought of as family have known her all of my life.


Even accepted her husband and kids as family.


she has this obsession with my mother has for a very long time and wants to see whoever gets close to my mom booted out including me.


I learned recently she asked my mom to move in with her and she was going to try to boot me as well.i spoke with this girl the other day and she basically only calls me to make trouble between my mom and me.this is not the first time she has tried to come between my own blood and me.i feel this girl has alot to do with why my mom and i argue so much.i want this girl out of my life for good but my mom is refusing to listen and still talks to her and told me that this is the past i should let it go when this was all recent this girl is always up to no good especially with me because she has been jealous since day one of me she wants what i have and has gone out of her way to destroy it including with my own blood.what can i say or do to make my own mother see what this girl is all about? i want this girl out of my life for good once and for allPlease need advice on a serious family issue?
Yeah that is a serious family issue. You should tell your mom that you are not happy having this girl around and that she should put your priorities first.Please need advice on a serious family issue?
Wow. I am sorry that is going on in your life. If she trusts that girl more than you, you should point that out to her as a problem. You, are her daughter after all. Not that girl. Also, just record your phone conversations if you have to. If your words to your mom aren't enough, get some hard proof evidence.
She is not a Friend. I agree with others, she is a stalker. You must go to you Local Police Station and file an order of Protection for yourself and your entire family from this girl. This means if she comes within 100 feet of you, she goes directly to jail, she does not pass go, she does not collect $200.00
Have you tried telling your mom how you feel? Why not try video recording anything that might let your mom see in fishy details of her life that indicates that this girl doesn't want you near your mom. I am sorry that you have to deal with all of this and I wish you good luck.
you could always invite her over to the house for a few drinks and hope to hel* she gets alcohol poisoning, I know it is a bad thing to say but she is trying to come between you and your MOTHER the woman who gave you LIFE have NO MERCY ON HER
who exactly is this person

No comments:

Post a Comment