Thursday, July 29, 2010

Joint family and financial implications, Seeking advice on behalf of my close friend. Please advice?

My firend lives overseas were healthcare costs are unreasonable. My friend's husband and his sister had decided to take finanical responsiblity for their parents overseas. My friend was never involved in the decision. There are many sacrificies on my friend's end and her kids due to significant portion of family income allocated to meet living and medical expenses of in laws. The only reason stated for taking financial responsiblity is due to inability of the fatherinlaw to deal with his relatives in India. My friend's husband thinks that his parents would not be properly cared in the likelihood of health emergencies. Is this a valid reason to accept financial responsiblity just because of in flexiblity to deal with relatives?. My friend is really struggling with this issue and concerned about her marriage breaking if she resisted. My friend is employed and hard worker. The unmarried sisterinlaw is asking that myfriend's family contribute more for healthcare costs than before.Joint family and financial implications, Seeking advice on behalf of my close friend. Please advice?
http://www.yahoosearch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment