Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to find out my TIME of birth. Not on birth certificate. No family member to ask? Any advice?

This is just for an astrological reading a friend wants to do on me. I thought i would be on my birth certificate but it is not.I want to find out my TIME of birth. Not on birth certificate. No family member to ask? Any advice?
on your birth certif. it should have the name of hospital go to the hospital they keep all records not on site but you'll have a good chance if your under the age of 40 good luck.I want to find out my TIME of birth. Not on birth certificate. No family member to ask? Any advice?
I'm sure you can request for the medical records at the hospital you were born at and it has to be documented
in that case only God knows or maybe there are hospital records .
check where was the birth certificate issued. usually there is a name of the hospital, perhaps the hospital have records of everychild birth...
you can get the document from the hospital records. just call the hospital where you born and ask them to pull up their record of your birth.


my birth certificate came from the hospital and it has the time on it.
They should have medical records where your child was born, call that hospital, and tell them you want information released to you, they will send you a medical release form, send it back, and you should get what your looking for and more.
Try the hospital you were born in they should have the original documentation of your birth and the time will be stated on there.
if you know what hospital you were born in ask them

No comments:

Post a Comment